Video of the heating-up time: Full IR-emissionafter 6 seconds
Beginning 2021 the President of the German Patent and Trademark Office (DPMA)
Cornelia Rudloff-Schäffer granted TQS the patent for the TQS-RAPIDIUM heating elements.
TQS-RAPIDIUM is the ultra-fast infrared quartz cassette heating element with the RAPIDIUM-boost.
ADVANTAGES OF TQS-RAPIDIUM:
- Up to 95% reduced heating-up time
- Only 6 seconds for 100% infrared emission
- Shorter production cycles
- Machine standby time is a thing of the past
- Up to 35% reduced power consumption
- The new special TQS high-precision resistance coils
- TQS-RAPIDIUM is particularly suitable for multi-colored, high-contrast plastic foils, for example black-silver coloring
- TQS-RAPIDIUM works perfectly with multichannel power controllers from Hetronik, Siemens or Mitsubishi